Supalux was founded in 1974. Today, Supalux is a diversified Paint and contracting group with a wide spectrum of expertise. Supalux comprises of Supalux Paint Co Pty Ltd is a manufacturer of Pavement markings, Decorative, Marine & other specialty coatings and Supalux Pty Ltd and Supalux Linemarking Pty Ltd which are application contractors of Pavement markings and Decorative coatings. Supalux Paint Co Pty Ltd have international license & Technology Agreements with Chugoku Marine Paints, Japan (CMP). This places the company in the forefront of coatings technology and compliments the contracting company in the group. It also facilitates representation out of offices in 30 countries worldwide. Quality control, research and the development of coatings combined with pre-eminent technical service are cornerstones of the company’s success. Supalux Paint Co Pty Ltd manufactures and provides a wide range of Coatings, associated products expertise in:
- Heavy Duty /Marine coatings for Industrial Plant and Ship maintenance with anti corrosive Protective Coatings for Oil Installations, Refineries, Mine sites, Shipping installations, LNG /Plants, High Temperature applications.
- Decorative Paint manufacture.
- Road Markings and Supply of Retro reflective Glass sphere products for Road Marking applications.
- Thermoplastic Road Marking Materials manufacture.
- Manufacture of a wide range of Marine coatings.
- All traffic markings manufacture is assessed and certified as complying with the requirements of the Australian Standard AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015.
Supalux Pty Ltd and Supalux Line marking Pty Ltd provide contracting expertise in:
- Application Contracting on Commercial Building projects.
- Traffic Control and Management of Performance Contracts on Road Networks.
- Application of Road markings and associated products.
- Lead the Field in specialised application technology
- To continue to recruit, retain, care for and develop a skilled, loyal, workforce
- To deliver quality products and services
- To successfully promote a wide range of specialised coatings to Industry.
- To maintain and improve customer relationships
- To maintain and improve supplier relationships
- To remain in the forefront of our niche businesses, by providing delivery on time, professionally and technologically advanced and of the highest quality.
The Supalux team includes several highly capable and qualified tradespeople, managers, supervisors and support staff.
- State Govt. Road and Highway Authorities, Australia wide
- Leading Builders/Developers, Western Australia
- State Housing Departments, Western Australia
- Power Generation Operators, Queensland
- Major Shipping operators worldwide
Commercial Contracting & Asset Maintenance
Supalux Pty Ltd is a registered painting contractor. Supalux endeavours, where possible, to be specified and to use their own manufactured products on projects undertaken. This provides for competitive pricing and control over quality. The Asset group manages a range of tradesmen and employed personnel, specialised in carrying out and supervising various Housing Maintenance activities. Supalux Pty Ltd is a Registered Painting Contractor, registration number 01274- Australian Painters Registration Act 1961.
Supalux Paint Co Pty Ltd
Supalux Paint Co Pty Ltd is Western Australia’s largest manufacturer of Coatings.
- All coatings are manufactured at the company’s plant in Kewdale
- Servicing customers throughout the country is both effective and efficient. A network of storage facilities and distribution centres allow for smooth, reliable product delivery.
The company holds a number of registrations and certifications:
- Certified by DLCS International Pty Ltd ISO/NZS 9001:2015 for the Manufacture and development of traffic marking products. Supply of glass beads for pavement marking.
- NATA registered laboratory No.1770 since 5th September 1983.
- Australian Paint Approval Scheme (APAS) recognised Manufacturer
All senior staff have extensive experience in the industry, both overseas and in Australia. Their depth of expertise provides the high level of technical service required. Site supervisors are employed to inspect all work in progress and ensure the desired outcomes are achieved. Supalux Paint Co Pty Ltd manufactures a range of traffic marking materials to meet the relevant Australian Standards and are accepted for markets within Australia and worldwide.